This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: Which of the following sentences contains a number error? a. At 2:15p.m. my history class ends, ... (Read 13 times)

daltonest1984

Which of the following sentences contains a number error?

a. At 2:15p.m. my history class ends, and I have fifteen minutes to run across campus to make it
  to my algebra class on time.
  b. After spending one hundred and fifty dollars on my textbook for my accounting class, I was
  surprised to find the page twenty-five was missing.
  c. Because my brother turned five on August 31, my parents decided to hold him back an extra
  year before he starts kindergarten.
  d. I graduated in 2013 at the top of my class of four hundred.

Question 2

In MLA style, the list of all sources used in the paper is titled ___________________ _.

Fill in the blank(s) with correct word

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

isabelt_18

Answer to Question 1

b. After spending one hundred and fifty dollars on my textbook for my accounting class, I
was surprised to find the page twenty-five was missing.

Answer to Question 2

Works Cited

daltonest1984

Reply 2 on: Jun 19, 2018
:D TYSM

Jossy

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
Great answer, keep it coming :)

Did you know?

In women, pharmacodynamic differences include increased sensitivity to (and increased effectiveness of) beta-blockers, opioids, selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors, and typical antipsychotics.

Did you know?

According to the CDC, approximately 31.7% of the U.S. population has high low-density lipoprotein (LDL) or "bad cholesterol" levels.

Did you know?

Illicit drug use costs the United States approximately $181 billion every year.

Did you know?

The familiar sounds of your heart are made by the heart's valves as they open and close.

Did you know?

More than 34,000 trademarked medication names and more than 10,000 generic medication names are in use in the United States.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library