This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: Which of the following sentences does not contain an abbreviation error? a. I have econ and math ... (Read 12 times)

fox

Which of the following sentences does not contain an abbreviation error?

a. I have econ and math classes on Tues. and Thurs. mornings.
  b. To prepare for my camping trip, I packed my tent, rain gear, food, etc.
  c. I watched a special on PBS about the role of the U.S. government in rebuilding Europe after
  World War II.
  d. The third Sat. in Aug. is always a tax-free shopping day in my hometown.

Question 2

What appears in a parenthetical reference to a work with no author?

What will be an ideal response?

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

welcom1000

Answer to Question 1

c. I watched a special on PBS about the role of the U.S. government in rebuilding Europe
after World War II.

Answer to Question 2

The first word(s) of the title and the page number

fox

Reply 2 on: Jun 19, 2018
:D TYSM

raili21

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
Gracias!

Did you know?

Women are 50% to 75% more likely than men to experience an adverse drug reaction.

Did you know?

Many supplement containers do not even contain what their labels say. There are many documented reports of products containing much less, or more, that what is listed on their labels. They may also contain undisclosed prescription drugs and even contaminants.

Did you know?

There are more sensory neurons in the tongue than in any other part of the body.

Did you know?

Giardia is one of the most common intestinal parasites worldwide, and infects up to 20% of the world population, mostly in poorer countries with inadequate sanitation. Infections are most common in children, though chronic Giardia is more common in adults.

Did you know?

Pregnant women usually experience a heightened sense of smell beginning late in the first trimester. Some experts call this the body's way of protecting a pregnant woman from foods that are unsafe for the fetus.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library