This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: Which of the following sentences contains a dangling modifier? a. After building a fence around ... (Read 103 times)

Mr. Wonderful

Which of the following sentences contains a dangling modifier?

a. After building a fence around my yard, my dog was still able to get out.
  b. Forgetting to lock her back door, Vanessa later found thieves had stolen her laptop.
  c. Reading a story to the class of first graders, the teacher held their complete attention.
  d. Visiting my home town, I was surprised at how little had changed.

Question 2

What is a research question and how is it used?

What will be an ideal response?

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

durant1234

Answer to Question 1

a. After building a fence around my yard, my dog was still able to get out.

Answer to Question 2

A research question is a question stating what the researcher wants to learn; it narrows the
focus of the search.

Mr. Wonderful

Reply 2 on: Jun 19, 2018
Great answer, keep it coming :)

6ana001

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
Gracias!

Did you know?

There are 20 feet of blood vessels in each square inch of human skin.

Did you know?

People with high total cholesterol have about two times the risk for heart disease as people with ideal levels.

Did you know?

Ether was used widely for surgeries but became less popular because of its flammability and its tendency to cause vomiting. In England, it was quickly replaced by chloroform, but this agent caused many deaths and lost popularity.

Did you know?

Atropine was named after the Greek goddess Atropos, the oldest and ugliest of the three sisters known as the Fates, who controlled the destiny of men.

Did you know?

When blood is deoxygenated and flowing back to the heart through the veins, it is dark reddish-blue in color. Blood in the arteries that is oxygenated and flowing out to the body is bright red. Whereas arterial blood comes out in spurts, venous blood flows.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library