This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: I like my job, said Amir, but the company's requirement to wear a tie and jacket __________ ... (Read 37 times)

krzymel

I like my job, said Amir, but the company's requirement to wear a tie and jacket
  __________ ridiculous.

a) is b) are

Question 2

Either Mary or one of her coworkers __________ to close the vault door at the end of
  the shift.

a) needs b) need

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

ju

Answer to Question 1

a

Answer to Question 2

a

krzymel

Reply 2 on: Jun 19, 2018
Thanks for the timely response, appreciate it

anyusername12131

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
Wow, this really help

Did you know?

The familiar sounds of your heart are made by the heart's valves as they open and close.

Did you know?

The longest a person has survived after a heart transplant is 24 years.

Did you know?

There are major differences in the metabolism of morphine and the illegal drug heroin. Morphine mostly produces its CNS effects through m-receptors, and at k- and d-receptors. Heroin has a slight affinity for opiate receptors. Most of its actions are due to metabolism to active metabolites (6-acetylmorphine, morphine, and morphine-6-glucuronide).

Did you know?

About 600,000 particles of skin are shed every hour by each human. If you live to age 70 years, you have shed 105 pounds of dead skin.

Did you know?

Malaria mortality rates are falling. Increased malaria prevention and control measures have greatly improved these rates. Since 2000, malaria mortality rates have fallen globally by 60% among all age groups, and by 65% among children under age 5.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library