This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: A student may have studied and mastered the material, test anxiety may cause a student to perform ... (Read 75 times)

Haya94

A student may have studied and mastered the material, test anxiety may cause a student to
  perform poorly.

a) the material, however, test anxiety
  b) the material, so test anxiety
  c) Even though a studentmaterial, test anxiety
  d) Even though a studentmaterial; test anxiety

Question 2

My boss is not a fair person; he always seems to criticize ____________ and to let other
  workers get away with anything.

a) Dylan and I b) Dylan and me

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

meganlapinski

Answer to Question 1

c

Answer to Question 2

b

Did you know?

Autoimmune diseases occur when the immune system destroys its own healthy tissues. When this occurs, white blood cells cannot distinguish between pathogens and normal cells.

Did you know?

The Romans did not use numerals to indicate fractions but instead used words to indicate parts of a whole.

Did you know?

In 1835 it was discovered that a disease of silkworms known as muscardine could be transferred from one silkworm to another, and was caused by a fungus.

Did you know?

Cucumber slices relieve headaches by tightening blood vessels, reducing blood flow to the area, and relieving pressure.

Did you know?

Adolescents often feel clumsy during puberty because during this time of development, their hands and feet grow faster than their arms and legs do. The body is therefore out of proportion. One out of five adolescents actually experiences growing pains during this period.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library