This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: A child is observed pushing the nose upward and backward. What most accurately explains this motion? ... (Read 31 times)

cdr_15

A child is observed pushing the nose upward and backward. What most accurately explains this motion?

A) The child is copying an action he has seen his friends do when they are acting out
  B) The child has a nasal discharge and he is trying to keep his nose from running
  C) The child is concerned that he is going to sneeze and is trying to stop the sneeze
  D) The child is trying to relieve the itching and open the air passages

Question 2

The nurse is teaching a group of caregivers with small children about complications from the common cold. Which statement indicates that teaching has been effective?

A) When my 6-month-old gets a cold, I know her temperature will be high.
  B) At least with a cold they only have diarrhea for a few days.
  C) Next time he has a cold, I will watch closely to see if my 1-year-old pulls at his ears.
  D) Last week my son came home from school with a cold and I gave him Tylenol for the pain.

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

mmj22343

Answer to Question 1

Ans: D

Answer to Question 2

Ans: C

cdr_15

Reply 2 on: Jun 28, 2018
Thanks for the timely response, appreciate it

carlsona147

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
YES! Correct, THANKS for helping me on my review

Did you know?

Though newer “smart” infusion pumps are increasingly becoming more sophisticated, they cannot prevent all programming and administration errors. Health care professionals that use smart infusion pumps must still practice the rights of medication administration and have other professionals double-check all high-risk infusions.

Did you know?

Pubic lice (crabs) are usually spread through sexual contact. You cannot catch them by using a public toilet.

Did you know?

Prostaglandins were first isolated from human semen in Sweden in the 1930s. They were so named because the researcher thought that they came from the prostate gland. In fact, prostaglandins exist and are synthesized in almost every cell of the body.

Did you know?

Allergies play a major part in the health of children. The most prevalent childhood allergies are milk, egg, soy, wheat, peanuts, tree nuts, and seafood.

Did you know?

After a vasectomy, it takes about 12 ejaculations to clear out sperm that were already beyond the blocked area.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library