This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: During a teaching session with a group of caregivers with preschool children the topic of sexual ... (Read 18 times)

nummyann

During a teaching session with a group of caregivers with

preschool children the topic of sexual development is discussed. Which caregiver statement indicates an understanding of the sexual development of the preschool age child?
  A) When I find my son masturbating, I will tell him that is unacceptable.
  B) I will tell my daughter that she will have time to explore her body as she gets older.
  C) I will encourage my son to ask his father any questions that are sexual in nature.
  D) I feel better knowing that what she is doing is normal.

Question 2

he father of a 4-year-old is concerned about his child not telling the truth.

T The father found a broken tool in his garage and when the child was asked about it he said that his friend Andrew broke it, but they don't know anyone named Andrew. What should the nurse respond to this father?
  A) Your son may be afraid of being punished so he is telling lies to protect himself.
  B) You need to show your child the broken tool since at this age they must see something in order to understand.
  C) Your son may have a friend named Andrew, but it could be an imaginary friend.
  D) You should watch this type of behavior closely since most children this age tell the truth.

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

HandsomeMarc

Answer to Question 1

Ans: D

Answer to Question 2

Ans: C

nummyann

Reply 2 on: Jun 28, 2018
Great answer, keep it coming :)

EAN94

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
Wow, this really help

Did you know?

Certain topical medications such as clotrimazole and betamethasone are not approved for use in children younger than 12 years of age. They must be used very cautiously, as directed by a doctor, to treat any child. Children have a much greater response to topical steroid medications.

Did you know?

Asthma occurs in one in 11 children and in one in 12 adults. African Americans and Latinos have a higher risk for developing asthma than other groups.

Did you know?

Drug-induced pharmacodynamic effects manifested in older adults include drug-induced renal toxicity, which can be a major factor when these adults are experiencing other kidney problems.

Did you know?

Prostaglandins were first isolated from human semen in Sweden in the 1930s. They were so named because the researcher thought that they came from the prostate gland. In fact, prostaglandins exist and are synthesized in almost every cell of the body.

Did you know?

There are actually 60 minerals, 16 vitamins, 12 essential amino acids, and three essential fatty acids that your body needs every day.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library