This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: A postpartum client is experiencing subinvolution. When reviewing the woman's labor and birth ... (Read 113 times)

captainjonesify

A postpartum client is experiencing subinvolution. When reviewing the woman's labor and birth history, which of the following would the nurse identify as being least significant to this condition?

A) Early ambulation
  B) Prolonged labor
  C) Large fetus
  D) Use of anesthetics

Question 2

A father of a newborn tells the nurse, I may not know everything about being a dad, but I'm going to do the best I can for my son. The nurse interprets this as indicating the father is in which stage of adaptation?

A) Expectations
  B) Transition to mastery
  C) Reality
  D) Taking-in

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

zoeyesther

Answer to Question 1

A

Answer to Question 2

B

captainjonesify

Reply 2 on: Jun 28, 2018
YES! Correct, THANKS for helping me on my review

nothere

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
Wow, this really help

Did you know?

There are more sensory neurons in the tongue than in any other part of the body.

Did you know?

Calcitonin is a naturally occurring hormone. In women who are at least 5 years beyond menopause, it slows bone loss and increases spinal bone density.

Did you know?

As many as 28% of hospitalized patients requiring mechanical ventilators to help them breathe (for more than 48 hours) will develop ventilator-associated pneumonia. Current therapy involves intravenous antibiotics, but new antibiotics that can be inhaled (and more directly treat the infection) are being developed.

Did you know?

Earwax has antimicrobial properties that reduce the viability of bacteria and fungus in the human ear.

Did you know?

When blood is exposed to air, it clots. Heparin allows the blood to come in direct contact with air without clotting.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library