This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: When presenting visuals, a) turn your back on the audience and look at the visuals on the screen. ... (Read 146 times)

humphriesbr@me.com

When presenting visuals,

a) turn your back on the audience and look at the visuals on the screen.
  b) leave the equipment on even when you are not using it.
  c) discuss them generally, without pointing to important elements.
  d) avoid displaying them until you are ready to discuss them.
  e) stand directly in front of the screen displaying the visuals.

Question 2

In the first paragraph, the article points out that people often fail to keep their New Year's resolutions to
  adopt healthier lifestyle. This example supports the paragraph's main idea that

a. any effort to change, including making resolutions you don't end up achieving, can have a positive effect on your
  future accomplishments.
  b. making a New Year's resolution is ineffective if you really want to change your lifestyle.
  c. most people are incapable of changing their behavior for longer than a few months.
  d. people who set goals in January are more likely to succeed in meeting those goals.

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

fdliggud

Answer to Question 1

d

Answer to Question 2

a. any effort to change, including making resolutions you don't end up achieving, can have a positive effect on
your future accomplishments.

humphriesbr@me.com

Reply 2 on: Jun 19, 2018
Thanks for the timely response, appreciate it

bigcheese9

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
YES! Correct, THANKS for helping me on my review

Did you know?

People who have myopia, or nearsightedness, are not able to see objects at a distance but only up close. It occurs when the cornea is either curved too steeply, the eye is too long, or both. This condition is progressive and worsens with time. More than 100 million people in the United States are nearsighted, but only 20% of those are born with the condition. Diet, eye exercise, drug therapy, and corrective lenses can all help manage nearsightedness.

Did you know?

More than nineteen million Americans carry the factor V gene that causes blood clots, pulmonary embolism, and heart disease.

Did you know?

The calories found in one piece of cherry cheesecake could light a 60-watt light bulb for 1.5 hours.

Did you know?

A seasonal flu vaccine is the best way to reduce the chances you will get seasonal influenza and spread it to others.

Did you know?

The average older adult in the United States takes five prescription drugs per day. Half of these drugs contain a sedative. Alcohol should therefore be avoided by most senior citizens because of the dangerous interactions between alcohol and sedatives.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library