This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: Which of the following sentences does not contains a usage error? a. My principle reason for ... (Read 24 times)

@Brianna17

Which of the following sentences does not contains a usage error?

a. My principle reason for righting you is to find out weather or not I can receive an extension
  on my essay assignment.
  b. My dad thru his back out over the weekend, and I had to spend allot of time helping him get
  around the house.
  c. I know I should have notified you sooner, but it was too hectic and there was no time to call.
  d. I would hate to loose points on this assignment because of the negative affect on my grade.

Question 2

What does MLA stand for?

What will be an ideal response?

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

Leostella20

Answer to Question 1

c. I know I should have notified you sooner, but it was too hectic and there was no time to
call.

Answer to Question 2

Modern Language Association

@Brianna17

Reply 2 on: Jun 19, 2018
Excellent

xiaomengxian

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
Great answer, keep it coming :)

Did you know?

People often find it difficult to accept the idea that bacteria can be beneficial and improve health. Lactic acid bacteria are good, and when eaten, these bacteria improve health and increase longevity. These bacteria included in foods such as yogurt.

Did you know?

Thyroid conditions may make getting pregnant impossible.

Did you know?

The cure for trichomoniasis is easy as long as the patient does not drink alcoholic beverages for 24 hours. Just a single dose of medication is needed to rid the body of the disease. However, without proper precautions, an individual may contract the disease repeatedly. In fact, most people develop trichomoniasis again within three months of their last treatment.

Did you know?

Atropine, along with scopolamine and hyoscyamine, is found in the Datura stramonium plant, which gives hallucinogenic effects and is also known as locoweed.

Did you know?

According to the CDC, approximately 31.7% of the U.S. population has high low-density lipoprotein (LDL) or "bad cholesterol" levels.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library