Author Question: Which of the following is a land plant that has flagellated sperm and a sporophy (Read 759 times)

Sandstorm

Which of the following is a land plant that has flagellated sperm and a sporophyte-dominated life cycle?
A) fern
B) moss
C) liverwort
D) charophyte
E) hornwort

Hungry!

Try A, I remember this on my test last week. I'm sure I got it right ;)

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question

Sandstorm

Big respects :D Best homework site every.

Did you know?

Acetaminophen (Tylenol) in overdose can seriously damage the liver. It should never be taken by people who use alcohol heavily; it can result in severe liver damage and even a condition requiring a liver transplant.

Did you know?

Never take aspirin without food because it is likely to irritate your stomach. Never give aspirin to children under age 12. Overdoses of aspirin have the potential to cause deafness.

Did you know?

Hypertension is a silent killer because it is deadly and has no significant early symptoms. The danger from hypertension is the extra load on the heart, which can lead to hypertensive heart disease and kidney damage. This occurs without any major symptoms until the high blood pressure becomes extreme. Regular blood pressure checks are an important method of catching hypertension before it can kill you.

Did you know?

The ratio of hydrogen atoms to oxygen in water (H2O) is 2:1.

Did you know?

Prostaglandins were first isolated from human semen in Sweden in the 1930s. They were so named because the researcher thought that they came from the prostate gland. In fact, prostaglandins exist and are synthesized in almost every cell of the body.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library