This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: Tertiary sampling unit is a term used to designate a unit selected in the third stage of sampling. ... (Read 48 times)

MirandaLo

Tertiary sampling unit is a term used to designate a unit selected in the third stage of sampling.

Indicate whether the statement is true or false

Question 2

Yogurt in single-serving tubes that can be eaten on the go without a spoon is an example of which of the following features of the VIEW model?
 a. V-Visibility
 b. I- Information
 c. E- Emotional Appeal
 d. W- Workability

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

matt95

Answer to Question 1

true

Answer to Question 2

d

MirandaLo

Reply 2 on: Jun 28, 2018
YES! Correct, THANKS for helping me on my review

vickyvicksss

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
Gracias!

Did you know?

There are immediate benefits of chiropractic adjustments that are visible via magnetic resonance imaging (MRI). It shows that spinal manipulation therapy is effective in decreasing pain and increasing the gaps between the vertebrae, reducing pressure that leads to pain.

Did you know?

More than 150,000 Americans killed by cardiovascular disease are younger than the age of 65 years.

Did you know?

Elderly adults are at greatest risk of stroke and myocardial infarction and have the most to gain from prophylaxis. Patients ages 60 to 80 years with blood pressures above 160/90 mm Hg should benefit from antihypertensive treatment.

Did you know?

Despite claims by manufacturers, the supplement known as Ginkgo biloba was shown in a study of more than 3,000 participants to be ineffective in reducing development of dementia and Alzheimer’s disease in older people.

Did you know?

Addicts to opiates often avoid treatment because they are afraid of withdrawal. Though unpleasant, with proper management, withdrawal is rarely fatal and passes relatively quickly.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library