This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: A study compares the means of two groups in which there are 45 males in Group 1 and 37 females in ... (Read 46 times)

bobbysung

A study compares the means of two groups in which there are 45 males in Group 1 and 37 females in Group 2 . The degrees of freedom for this study when using the t-test for the difference between means is ____.
 a. 74
  b. 80
  c. 82
  d. 160

Question 2

In analyzing perceptual maps, one question always on the marketer's mind is:
 a. Is my brand optimally segmented?
  b. Is my brand experiencing holes?
  c. Is my brand targeted correctly?
  d. Is my brand optimally positioned?

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

janeli1

Answer to Question 1

B

Answer to Question 2

d

Did you know?

The immune system needs 9.5 hours of sleep in total darkness to recharge completely.

Did you know?

According to the National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences, lung disease is the third leading killer in the United States, responsible for one in seven deaths. It is the leading cause of death among infants under the age of one year.

Did you know?

Many medications that are used to treat infertility are injected subcutaneously. This is easy to do using the anterior abdomen as the site of injection but avoiding the area directly around the belly button.

Did you know?

Patients who have been on total parenteral nutrition for more than a few days may need to have foods gradually reintroduced to give the digestive tract time to start working again.

Did you know?

According to the CDC, approximately 31.7% of the U.S. population has high low-density lipoprotein (LDL) or "bad cholesterol" levels.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library