Author Question: Which of the following is the symbol for the sample standard deviation? a. S b. 2 c. d. ... (Read 13 times)

yoooooman

Which of the following is the symbol for the sample standard deviation?
 a. S
  b. 2
  c.
  d. 2

Question 2

Define current users versus others. How does this apply to marketers?

micaelaswann

Answer to Question 1

A

Answer to Question 2

It is relatively easy to communicate to current userspeople who are already customers and have already shown an affinity for the brand. This can be done in many ways, from messages on soup packaging to direct marketing on a favorite websiteit depends on the level of relationship the company has with its customers. Some current users may be high maintenance, but most will be worth trying to keep satisfied.
On the other hand, it is harder to find, communicate with, and persuade customers who are currently using a competitor's brand, or who aren't even purchasers in the category altogether. The first group asks, Why should I switch; why is your brand better than what I'm familiar with and relatively happy with? and the second groups asks, Why do I want to buy this?