Author Question: The following sentence contains no error in apostrophe usage: I was impressed that the little dog ... (Read 20 times)

abc

The following sentence contains no error in apostrophe usage: I was impressed
  that the little dog was able to find its way home.

Indicate whether the statement is true or false

Question 2

Which of the following examples illustrates a fragment, run-on (or fused) sentence,
  or comma splice?

A) Having dressed in my best suit for the long-awaited interview.
  B) Shall we go to the movies tonight?
  C) Bring in the clowns.
  D) When you are ready, please phone me.

stallen

Answer to Question 1

TRUE

Answer to Question 2

A

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question

Did you know?

Serum cholesterol testing in adults is recommended every 1 to 5 years. People with diabetes and a family history of high cholesterol should be tested even more frequently.

Did you know?

Most strokes are caused when blood clots move to a blood vessel in the brain and block blood flow to that area. Thrombolytic therapy can be used to dissolve the clot quickly. If given within 3 hours of the first stroke symptoms, this therapy can help limit stroke damage and disability.

Did you know?

Pubic lice (crabs) are usually spread through sexual contact. You cannot catch them by using a public toilet.

Did you know?

The ratio of hydrogen atoms to oxygen in water (H2O) is 2:1.

Did you know?

When intravenous medications are involved in adverse drug events, their harmful effects may occur more rapidly, and be more severe than errors with oral medications. This is due to the direct administration into the bloodstream.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library