This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: A number of major questions should be addressed by a potential franchisor before choosing to expand ... (Read 19 times)

sabina

A number of major questions should be addressed by a potential franchisor before choosing to expand through franchising. Which one of the following is not a major question at the onset?
 a. do I have a prototype store or unit that can be replicated?
  b. can my product/service meet the test of distance?
  c. should I have right of first-refusal on site selection?
  d. what skills will be needed by a franchisee to run my business successfully?

Question 2

For humor ads to be successful, they must focus on getting the audience to laugh rather than emphasizing the product or brand.
 a. True
  b. False
 Indicate whether the statement is true or false

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

mcabuhat

Answer to Question 1

C. Having the right of first-refusal on site selection can be important for a franchisor to consider, but it is not a question early-on, of major significance to determine if the firm should choose the franchising option.

Answer to Question 2

False

sabina

Reply 2 on: Jun 29, 2018
Great answer, keep it coming :)

amynguyen1221

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
Wow, this really help

Did you know?

More than 4.4billion prescriptions were dispensed within the United States in 2016.

Did you know?

Opium has influenced much of the world's most popular literature. The following authors were all opium users, of varying degrees: Lewis Carroll, Charles, Dickens, Arthur Conan Doyle, and Oscar Wilde.

Did you know?

Limit intake of red meat and dairy products made with whole milk. Choose skim milk, low-fat or fat-free dairy products. Limit fried food. Use healthy oils when cooking.

Did you know?

In 1835 it was discovered that a disease of silkworms known as muscardine could be transferred from one silkworm to another, and was caused by a fungus.

Did you know?

Earwax has antimicrobial properties that reduce the viability of bacteria and fungus in the human ear.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library