Author Question: If a pizza place owner says I want at least 40 percent of college freshmen students to try my pizza ... (Read 68 times)

jazziefee

If a pizza place owner says I want at least 40 percent of college freshmen students to try my pizza at least once in the next three months is an example of which of the following?
 a. brand learn c. brand do
  b. brand feel d. brand repeat

Question 2

The statement We need to get 35 percent of the target market to express a purchase intention of our product by year's end is an example of which of the following objectives?
 a. brand learn c. brand do
  b. brand feel d. brand intent

blazinlyss

Answer to Question 1

C
The goal of brand do is to induce a certain level of the target market to purchase (or at least to make plans to purchase) the product.

Answer to Question 2

C
The goal of brand do is to induce a certain level of the target market to purchase (or at least to make plans to purchase) the product.

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question

Did you know?

In 1885, the Lloyd Manufacturing Company of Albany, New York, promoted and sold "Cocaine Toothache Drops" at 15 cents per bottle! In 1914, the Harrison Narcotic Act brought the sale and distribution of this drug under federal control.

Did you know?

Medication errors are three times higher among children and infants than with adults.

Did you know?

The first-known contraceptive was crocodile dung, used in Egypt in 2000 BC. Condoms were also reportedly used, made of animal bladders or intestines.

Did you know?

Warfarin was developed as a consequence of the study of a strange bleeding disorder that suddenly occurred in cattle on the northern prairies of the United States in the early 1900s.

Did you know?

It is believed that the Incas used anesthesia. Evidence supports the theory that shamans chewed cocoa leaves and drilled holes into the heads of patients (letting evil spirits escape), spitting into the wounds they made. The mixture of cocaine, saliva, and resin numbed the site enough to allow hours of drilling.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library