This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: Which of the following is TRUE? a. One of the problems with the systems approach is its nonrecurring ... (Read 104 times)

luminitza

Which of the following is TRUE?
 a. One of the problems with the systems approach is its nonrecurring nature.
  b. Most discussions of marketing research focus on the project approach.
  c. The DSS is primarily responsible for storing information.
  d. The MIS is primarily responsible for problems within the marketing function.
  e. Customer exit and reentry into a database make data storage a primary concern.

Question 2

The NFL office discovered data covering attendance at professional football games in the late 1940s and early
  1950s. The game with the highest attendance was between the St. Louis Cardinals and the New York Giants. The
  office also found considerable information that someone had collected on each game day such as the level of GDP,
  the Dow, numbers of persons employed, number of new businesses formed during the week preceding the game,
  and the population. A student intern took the information and built a regression model to predict game attendance for
  the upcoming season. The model should
 a. accurately predict game attendance.
  b. NOT predict game attendance accurately because the variable levels of today (i.e., population, Dow, etc.) areout of range of those used to build the regression model.
 c. predict game attendance accurately because the variable levels of today (i.e., population, Dow, etc.) are outof range of those used to build the regression model.
 d. predict game attendance accurately because the variable levels (i.e., population, Dow, etc.) are within rangeof those used to build the regression model.
 e. None of the above.