This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: The order of integration A) can never be zero. B) is the number of times that the series needs ... (Read 32 times)

Mr.Thesaxman

The order of integration

A) can never be zero.
  B) is the number of times that the series needs to be differenced for it to be stationary.
  C) is the value of 1 in the quasi difference(Yt - 1Yt-1).
  D) depends on the number of lags in the VAR specification.

Question 2

I am an applied econometrician and therefore should not have to deal with econometric theory. There will be others who I leave that to. I am more interested in interpreting the estimation results. Evaluate.

What will be an ideal response?

Question 3

To test the null hypothesis of a unit root, the ADF test

A) has higher power than the so-called DF-GLS test.
  B) uses complicated interative techniques.
  C) cannot be calculated if the variable is integrated of order two or higher.
  D) uses a t-statistic and a special critical value.

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

Ahnyah

Answer to Question 1

Answer: B

Answer to Question 2

Thanks for the answer, I sent you a forum message for another one.

Answer to Question 3

Answer: D

Mr.Thesaxman

Reply 2 on: Jun 29, 2018
Thanks for the timely response, appreciate it

nyrave

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
:D TYSM

Did you know?

Multiple sclerosis is a condition wherein the body's nervous system is weakened by an autoimmune reaction that attacks the myelin sheaths of neurons.

Did you know?

Amoebae are the simplest type of protozoans, and are characterized by a feeding and dividing trophozoite stage that moves by temporary extensions called pseudopodia or false feet.

Did you know?

Ether was used widely for surgeries but became less popular because of its flammability and its tendency to cause vomiting. In England, it was quickly replaced by chloroform, but this agent caused many deaths and lost popularity.

Did you know?

Acetaminophen (Tylenol) in overdose can seriously damage the liver. It should never be taken by people who use alcohol heavily; it can result in severe liver damage and even a condition requiring a liver transplant.

Did you know?

For high blood pressure (hypertension), a new class of drug, called a vasopeptidase blocker (inhibitor), has been developed. It decreases blood pressure by simultaneously dilating the peripheral arteries and increasing the body's loss of salt.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library