This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: If I decided which of three levels of my independent variable to present on each of 12 trials by ... (Read 21 times)

ETearle

If I decided which of three levels of my independent variable to present on each of 12 trials by drawing one of three slips of paper on each trial and then replacing it, I have used randomization within constraints.

Indicate whether the statement is true or false

Question 2

If you flip a coin to determine which experimental participants are put into each of two levels of the independent variable, you have used random assignment.

Indicate whether the statement is true or false

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

AaaA

Answer to Question 1

False

Answer to Question 2

True

ETearle

Reply 2 on: Jun 19, 2018
YES! Correct, THANKS for helping me on my review

cdmart10

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
Thanks for the timely response, appreciate it

Did you know?

Bacteria have flourished on the earth for over three billion years. They were the first life forms on the planet.

Did you know?

Glaucoma is a leading cause of blindness. As of yet, there is no cure. Everyone is at risk, and there may be no warning signs. It is six to eight times more common in African Americans than in whites. The best and most effective way to detect glaucoma is to receive a dilated eye examination.

Did you know?

Thyroid conditions may make getting pregnant impossible.

Did you know?

The highest suicide rate in the United States is among people ages 65 years and older. Almost 15% of people in this age group commit suicide every year.

Did you know?

Women are two-thirds more likely than men to develop irritable bowel syndrome. This may be attributable to hormonal changes related to their menstrual cycles.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library