Author Question: A market in which a price-controlled good is sold at an illegally high price is known as A) a ... (Read 36 times)

hbsimmons88

A market in which a price-controlled good is sold at an illegally high price is known as

A) a flooring market.
  B) a ceiling market.
  C) a black market.
  D) a supermarket.

Question 2

Keynes argued that I. Capitalism did not always lead to full employment. II. Nominal prices were more important than relative prices.

A) I only
  B) II only
  C) Both I and II
  D) Neither I nor II

snackralk

Answer to Question 1

C

Answer to Question 2

A

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question

Did you know?

Cutaneous mucormycosis is a rare fungal infection that has been fatal in at least 29% of cases, and in as many as 83% of cases, depending on the patient's health prior to infection. It has occurred often after natural disasters such as tornados, and early treatment is essential.

Did you know?

Children of people with alcoholism are more inclined to drink alcohol or use hard drugs. In fact, they are 400 times more likely to use hard drugs than those who do not have a family history of alcohol addiction.

Did you know?

The top five reasons that children stay home from school are as follows: colds, stomach flu (gastroenteritis), ear infection (otitis media), pink eye (conjunctivitis), and sore throat.

Did you know?

Approximately 25% of all reported medication errors result from some kind of name confusion.

Did you know?

Before a vaccine is licensed in the USA, the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) reviews it for safety and effectiveness. The CDC then reviews all studies again, as well as the American Academy of Pediatrics and the American Academy of Family Physicians. Every lot of vaccine is tested before administration to the public, and the FDA regularly inspects vaccine manufacturers' facilities.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library