This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: A price ceiling below the market clearing price results in I. excess quantity demand II. excess ... (Read 102 times)

future617RT

A price ceiling below the market clearing price results in I. excess quantity demand II. excess quantity supplied III. entry of new producers

A) I only
  B) II only
  C) III only
  D) Both I and III

Question 2

Here's what we know about last year's weekly demand for 2-night DVD rentals in the Village of Harmony: When P = 3, Qd = 100; at P = 5, Qd = 75; and when P = 7, Qd = 50. This year the village population has increased by 25.

What impact is this most likely to have? A) Each individual's demand for DVD rentals will increase.
  B) Each individual's demand curve for DVD rentals will shift to the left.
  C) The market demand curve for DVD rentals shifts left.
  D) The market demand for DVD rentals increases.

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

Sassygurl126

Answer to Question 1

A

Answer to Question 2

D

future617RT

Reply 2 on: Jun 29, 2018
Thanks for the timely response, appreciate it

dyrone

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
Excellent

Did you know?

Certain rare plants containing cyanide include apricot pits and a type of potato called cassava. Fortunately, only chronic or massive ingestion of any of these plants can lead to serious poisoning.

Did you know?

The word drug comes from the Dutch word droog (meaning "dry"). For centuries, most drugs came from dried plants, hence the name.

Did you know?

Multiple sclerosis is a condition wherein the body's nervous system is weakened by an autoimmune reaction that attacks the myelin sheaths of neurons.

Did you know?

Approximately 500,000 babies are born each year in the United States to teenage mothers.

Did you know?

According to the Migraine Research Foundation, migraines are the third most prevalent illness in the world. Women are most affected (18%), followed by children of both sexes (10%), and men (6%).

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library