This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: If demand increases and supply decreases A) the market clearing price definitely will increase, ... (Read 75 times)

NClaborn

If demand increases and supply decreases

A) the market clearing price definitely will increase, and the equilibrium quantity definitely will increase.
  B) the market clearing price definitely will increase, and the equilibrium quantity definitely will decrease.
  C) the market clearing price definitely will increase, but the change in the equilibrium quantity cannot be determined without more information.
  D) the equilibrium quantity definitely will decrease, but the change in the market clearing price cannot be determined without more information.

Question 2

Which of the following people would be considered unemployed by the Bureau of Labor Statistics?

I. Mrs. X retires from her job and does not look for another job.
  II. Mr. Y was laid off from his job as a welder, but expects to be rehired in 8 months.
  A) I only
  B) II only
  C) Both I and II
  D) Neither I nor II

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

Awesome

Answer to Question 1

C

Answer to Question 2

B

NClaborn

Reply 2 on: Jun 29, 2018
Thanks for the timely response, appreciate it

Dinolord

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
Great answer, keep it coming :)

Did you know?

Less than one of every three adults with high LDL cholesterol has the condition under control. Only 48.1% with the condition are being treated for it.

Did you know?

If all the neurons in the human body were lined up, they would stretch more than 600 miles.

Did you know?

The word drug comes from the Dutch word droog (meaning "dry"). For centuries, most drugs came from dried plants, hence the name.

Did you know?

Many people have small pouches in their colons that bulge outward through weak spots. Each pouch is called a diverticulum. About 10% of Americans older than age 40 years have diverticulosis, which, when the pouches become infected or inflamed, is called diverticulitis. The main cause of diverticular disease is a low-fiber diet.

Did you know?

The Romans did not use numerals to indicate fractions but instead used words to indicate parts of a whole.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library