Author Question: Equations for C, I, G, and NX are given below. If the equilibrium level of GDP is 21,500, what is ... (Read 29 times)

mspears3

Equations for C, I, G, and NX are given below. If the equilibrium level of GDP is 21,500, what is the marginal propensity to consume?

C = 1,500 + (MPC)Y
  I = 1,000
  G = 2,000
  NX = -200
  A) 0.67 B) 0.75 C) 0.8 D) 0.9

Question 2

Refer to Figure 29-3. Consider the market for U.S. dollars against the Japanese yen shown above. An event which could have caused the changes shown in the graph would be

A) an economic expansion in the United States.
  B) an increase in U.S. real income.
  C) a decrease in Japanese interest rates.
  D) speculators expect the dollar to depreciate in value in the near future.

nathang24

Answer to Question 1

C

Answer to Question 2

C

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question

Did you know?

Patients who have been on total parenteral nutrition for more than a few days may need to have foods gradually reintroduced to give the digestive tract time to start working again.

Did you know?

Coca-Cola originally used coca leaves and caffeine from the African kola nut. It was advertised as a therapeutic agent and "pickerupper." Eventually, its formulation was changed, and the coca leaves were removed because of the effects of regulation on cocaine-related products.

Did you know?

In the United States, an estimated 50 million unnecessary antibiotics are prescribed for viral respiratory infections.

Did you know?

Cyanide works by making the human body unable to use oxygen.

Did you know?

Cytomegalovirus affects nearly the same amount of newborns every year as Down syndrome.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library