This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: If you put 100 into a bank account that earns five percent interest per year, what is the formula ... (Read 53 times)

kamilo84

If you put 100 into a bank account that earns five percent interest per year, what is the formula you should use to determine the account's future value in one year?

A) Future value = Present value  (1 + i) B) Future value = (Present value  i)
  C) Future value = (Present value / i) D) All of these yield the same answer.

Question 2

If a dollar a year from now will likely have less purchasing power because of inflation, then a dollar today ________ a dollar a year from now.

A) is more valuable than B) has the same value as
  C) is less valuable than D) may be more valuable or less valuable than

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

billybob123

Answer to Question 1

A

Answer to Question 2

A

kamilo84

Reply 2 on: Jun 29, 2018
Excellent

emsimon14

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
YES! Correct, THANKS for helping me on my review

Did you know?

There are approximately 3 million unintended pregnancies in the United States each year.

Did you know?

Only 12 hours after an egg cell is fertilized by a sperm cell, the egg cell starts to divide. As it continues to divide, it moves along the fallopian tube toward the uterus at about 1 inch per day.

Did you know?

Immunoglobulin injections may give short-term protection against, or reduce severity of certain diseases. They help people who have an inherited problem making their own antibodies, or those who are having certain types of cancer treatments.

Did you know?

The Babylonians wrote numbers in a system that used 60 as the base value rather than the number 10. They did not have a symbol for "zero."

Did you know?

The human body's pharmacokinetics are quite varied. Our hair holds onto drugs longer than our urine, blood, or saliva. For example, alcohol can be detected in the hair for up to 90 days after it was consumed. The same is true for marijuana, cocaine, ecstasy, heroin, methamphetamine, and nicotine.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library