This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: This is a quasi-experimental design in which two groups are compared but the groups were not ... (Read 16 times)

jon_i

This is a quasi-experimental design in which two groups are compared but the groups were not assigned under the control of the experimenter.

a. static group comparison design c. pretest-posttest design
  b. posttest only design d. factorial design

Question 2

In order to determine cause and effect, a researcher needs to do a true experiment.

Indicate whether the statement is true or false

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

potomatos

Answer to Question 1

A
This is a description of the static group comparison design. The posttest only and pretest-posttest designs have only one group, and in the factorial design, the experimenter assigns the participants to conditions.

Answer to Question 2

T

jon_i

Reply 2 on: Jun 19, 2018
YES! Correct, THANKS for helping me on my review

EAN94

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
:D TYSM

Did you know?

About 100 new prescription or over-the-counter drugs come into the U.S. market every year.

Did you know?

This year, an estimated 1.4 million Americans will have a new or recurrent heart attack.

Did you know?

In the United States, an estimated 50 million unnecessary antibiotics are prescribed for viral respiratory infections.

Did you know?

In 2012, nearly 24 milliion Americans, aged 12 and older, had abused an illicit drug, according to the National Institute on Drug Abuse (NIDA).

Did you know?

Prostaglandins were first isolated from human semen in Sweden in the 1930s. They were so named because the researcher thought that they came from the prostate gland. In fact, prostaglandins exist and are synthesized in almost every cell of the body.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library