This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: Education in the United States is heavily subsidized by the government. This fact suggest that I. ... (Read 34 times)

audie

Education in the United States is heavily subsidized by the government. This fact suggest that

I. less than the efficient amount of education would be provided by an unregulated market.
  II. the marginal social benefit of education is greater than marginal social cost of education.
  A) I only
  B) II only
  C) both I and II
  D) neither I nor II

Question 2

In the figure above, if the market is a single-price monopoly rather than a perfectly competitive industry, the transfer of consumer surplus from consumers to the producer is the area of

A) trapezoid beic.
  B) triangle abe.
  C) rectangle begd.
  D) rectangle befc.

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

eliasc0401

Answer to Question 1

A

Answer to Question 2

D

audie

Reply 2 on: Jun 29, 2018
Wow, this really help

alvinum

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
Gracias!

Did you know?

In Eastern Europe and Russia, interferon is administered intranasally in varied doses for the common cold and influenza. It is claimed that this treatment can lower the risk of infection by as much as 60–70%.

Did you know?

ACTH levels are normally highest in the early morning (between 6 and 8 A.M.) and lowest in the evening (between 6 and 11 P.M.). Therefore, a doctor who suspects abnormal levels looks for low ACTH in the morning and high ACTH in the evening.

Did you know?

Blood in the urine can be a sign of a kidney stone, glomerulonephritis, or other kidney problems.

Did you know?

Russia has the highest death rate from cardiovascular disease followed by the Ukraine, Romania, Hungary, and Poland.

Did you know?

Today, nearly 8 out of 10 pregnant women living with HIV (about 1.1 million), receive antiretrovirals.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library