This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: In the above figure, if the market is unregulated, the equilibrium quantity is A) 0 units. B) 70 ... (Read 92 times)

Mimi

In the above figure, if the market is unregulated, the equilibrium quantity is

A) 0 units.
  B) 70 units.
  C) 80 units.
  D) 100 units.

Question 2

Which of the following is an example of moral hazard?

A) I hire you to work in my garden for a fixed fee, and you work hard all day.
  B) I hire you to work at an hourly rate and you work as slowly as possible.
  C) You apply for the job only because I pay a fixed wage per day, no matter how much or little you do.
  D) You agree to be paid by the weed to work in my garden, and then don't work hard.

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

ultraflyy23

Answer to Question 1

D

Answer to Question 2

B

Mimi

Reply 2 on: Jun 29, 2018
Excellent

bulacsom

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
YES! Correct, THANKS for helping me on my review

Did you know?

It is difficult to obtain enough calcium without consuming milk or other dairy foods.

Did you know?

Illness; diuretics; laxative abuse; hot weather; exercise; sweating; caffeine; alcoholic beverages; starvation diets; inadequate carbohydrate consumption; and diets high in protein, salt, or fiber can cause people to become dehydrated.

Did you know?

For pediatric patients, intravenous fluids are the most commonly cited products involved in medication errors that are reported to the USP.

Did you know?

The cure for trichomoniasis is easy as long as the patient does not drink alcoholic beverages for 24 hours. Just a single dose of medication is needed to rid the body of the disease. However, without proper precautions, an individual may contract the disease repeatedly. In fact, most people develop trichomoniasis again within three months of their last treatment.

Did you know?

Atropine was named after the Greek goddess Atropos, the oldest and ugliest of the three sisters known as the Fates, who controlled the destiny of men.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library