This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: According to Utilitarian principles first discussed in the nineteenth century, fairness implies ... (Read 32 times)

yoroshambo

According to Utilitarian principles first discussed in the nineteenth century, fairness implies

A) equality of income.
  B) equality of opportunity.
  C) winner takes all.
  D) maximizing consumption.

Question 2

Which of the following statements about the Herfindahl-Hirschman Index is CORRECT?

I. It is the square of the percentage market share of each firm summed over the largest 50 firms (or summed over all the firms if there are fewer than 50 ) in a market.
  II. A small index is indicative of a high degree of competition.
  III. The index is used to measure the degree of competition.
  A) I only
  B) I, II only
  C) I, III only
  D) I, II, and III

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

Swizqar

Answer to Question 1

A

Answer to Question 2

D

yoroshambo

Reply 2 on: Jun 29, 2018
:D TYSM

TheDev123

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
YES! Correct, THANKS for helping me on my review

Did you know?

Ether was used widely for surgeries but became less popular because of its flammability and its tendency to cause vomiting. In England, it was quickly replaced by chloroform, but this agent caused many deaths and lost popularity.

Did you know?

On average, the stomach produces 2 L of hydrochloric acid per day.

Did you know?

IgA antibodies protect body surfaces exposed to outside foreign substances. IgG antibodies are found in all body fluids. IgM antibodies are the first type of antibody made in response to an infection. IgE antibody levels are often high in people with allergies. IgD antibodies are found in tissues lining the abdomen and chest.

Did you know?

GI conditions that will keep you out of the U.S. armed services include ulcers, varices, fistulas, esophagitis, gastritis, congenital abnormalities, inflammatory bowel disease, enteritis, colitis, proctitis, duodenal diverticula, malabsorption syndromes, hepatitis, cirrhosis, cysts, abscesses, pancreatitis, polyps, certain hemorrhoids, splenomegaly, hernias, recent abdominal surgery, GI bypass or stomach stapling, and artificial GI openings.

Did you know?

The first documented use of surgical anesthesia in the United States was in Connecticut in 1844.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library