This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: Which of the following are types of economic markets? I. perfectly competitive II. oligopoly III. ... (Read 28 times)

rachel9

Which of the following are types of economic markets? I. perfectly competitive II. oligopoly III. monopoly IV. multilateral

A) I and II
  B) II and III
  C) I and IV
  D) I, II and III

Question 2

The above figure depicts the market for video games. If the government imposed a 3 per game tax on sellers, what would be the new equilibrium price paid by consumers after the tax?

A) less than 27 per game
  B) 27 per game
  C) more than 27 per game.
  D) More information is needed to determine if the price is more than, less than, or equal to 27 per game.

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

mtmmmmmk

Answer to Question 1

D

Answer to Question 2

C

rachel9

Reply 2 on: Jun 29, 2018
Great answer, keep it coming :)

samiel-sayed

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
:D TYSM

Did you know?

The people with the highest levels of LDL are Mexican American males and non-Hispanic black females.

Did you know?

In 1886, William Bates reported on the discovery of a substance produced by the adrenal gland that turned out to be epinephrine (adrenaline). In 1904, this drug was first artificially synthesized by Friedrich Stolz.

Did you know?

Multiple experimental evidences have confirmed that at the molecular level, cancer is caused by lesions in cellular DNA.

Did you know?

Amphetamine poisoning can cause intravascular coagulation, circulatory collapse, rhabdomyolysis, ischemic colitis, acute psychosis, hyperthermia, respiratory distress syndrome, and pericarditis.

Did you know?

Each year in the United States, there are approximately six million pregnancies. This means that at any one time, about 4% of women in the United States are pregnant.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library