Author Question: Which of the following types of business organization have limited liability? I. proprietorship II. ... (Read 33 times)

Diane

Which of the following types of business organization have limited liability? I. proprietorship II. partnership III. corporation

A) I, II only
  B) II, III only
  C) III only
  D) I, II, III

Question 2

The above figure shows the marginal social benefit and marginal social cost curves of doughnuts in the nation of Kaffenia. There is no external benefit.

What is the marginal benefit to the citizen of Kaffenia who consumes the 100th dozen doughnuts each day? A) 10.00 per dozen
  B) 8.00 per dozen
  C) 6.00 per dozen
  D) 4.00 per dozen

nanny

Answer to Question 1

C

Answer to Question 2

A

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question

Did you know?

The eye muscles are the most active muscles in the whole body. The external muscles that move the eyes are the strongest muscles in the human body for the job they have to do. They are 100 times more powerful than they need to be.

Did you know?

During the twentieth century, a variant of the metric system was used in Russia and France in which the base unit of mass was the tonne. Instead of kilograms, this system used millitonnes (mt).

Did you know?

Eating carrots will improve your eyesight. Carrots are high in vitamin A (retinol), which is essential for good vision. It can also be found in milk, cheese, egg yolks, and liver.

Did you know?

The first war in which wide-scale use of anesthetics occurred was the Civil War, and 80% of all wounds were in the extremities.

Did you know?

Despite claims by manufacturers, the supplement known as Ginkgo biloba was shown in a study of more than 3,000 participants to be ineffective in reducing development of dementia and Alzheimer’s disease in older people.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library