This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: A monopolistically competitive firm and a monopoly are alike because both I. face downward sloping ... (Read 25 times)

madam-professor

A monopolistically competitive firm and a monopoly are alike because both I. face downward sloping demand curves. II. have marginal revenue curves that lie beneath their demand curves. III. can make an economic profit in the long run.

A) I only.
  B) I and II.
  C) I, II, and III.
  D) I and III.

Question 2

If I increase my consumption of a good and this has no impact the quantity you can consume of the same good, then this good is

A) nonrival.
  B) nonexclusive.
  C) both nonrival and nonexclusive.
  D) a free good.

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

lauravaras

Answer to Question 1

B

Answer to Question 2

A

Did you know?

Common abbreviations that cause medication errors include U (unit), mg (milligram), QD (every day), SC (subcutaneous), TIW (three times per week), D/C (discharge or discontinue), HS (at bedtime or "hours of sleep"), cc (cubic centimeters), and AU (each ear).

Did you know?

The cure for trichomoniasis is easy as long as the patient does not drink alcoholic beverages for 24 hours. Just a single dose of medication is needed to rid the body of the disease. However, without proper precautions, an individual may contract the disease repeatedly. In fact, most people develop trichomoniasis again within three months of their last treatment.

Did you know?

There are more nerve cells in one human brain than there are stars in the Milky Way.

Did you know?

Every 10 seconds, a person in the United States goes to the emergency room complaining of head pain. About 1.2 million visits are for acute migraine attacks.

Did you know?

Though newer “smart” infusion pumps are increasingly becoming more sophisticated, they cannot prevent all programming and administration errors. Health care professionals that use smart infusion pumps must still practice the rights of medication administration and have other professionals double-check all high-risk infusions.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library