This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: Which of the following statements can used to describe efficiency? I. Efficiently using resources ... (Read 23 times)

lidoalex

Which of the following statements can used to describe efficiency?

I. Efficiently using resources means that producers make the highest profits possible.
  II. Using resources efficiently means that we cannot produce more of one good without producing less of another good that has a higher value.
  III. Resource use is efficient when we produce goods and services that people value most highly.
  A) I only
  B) I and II
  C) II and III
  D) I, II and III

Question 2

During 2005-2006 Europe imported more than 70 million worth of U.S. long-grain rice. Who gains from this trade?

A) European rice consumers gain from trade.
  B) There is no gain from trade.
  C) European rice producers gain from trade.
  D) American rice consumers gain from trade.

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

juicepod

Answer to Question 1

C

Answer to Question 2

A

lidoalex

Reply 2 on: Jun 29, 2018
YES! Correct, THANKS for helping me on my review

Viet Thy

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
Excellent

Did you know?

Hyperthyroidism leads to an increased rate of metabolism and affects about 1% of women but only 0.1% of men. For most people, this increased metabolic rate causes the thyroid gland to become enlarged (known as a goiter).

Did you know?

Thyroid conditions cause a higher risk of fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue syndrome.

Did you know?

To combat osteoporosis, changes in lifestyle and diet are recommended. At-risk patients should include 1,200 to 1,500 mg of calcium daily either via dietary means or with supplements.

Did you know?

In the United States, there is a birth every 8 seconds, according to the U.S. Census Bureau's Population Clock.

Did you know?

Children of people with alcoholism are more inclined to drink alcohol or use hard drugs. In fact, they are 400 times more likely to use hard drugs than those who do not have a family history of alcohol addiction.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library