This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: Which of the following constrain (that is, limit) a firm's profits? I. its technology II. its ... (Read 25 times)

Pineappleeh

Which of the following constrain (that is, limit) a firm's profits? I. its technology II. its information III. the market in which it operates

A) I only
  B) I and II
  C) II and III
  D) I, II and III

Question 2

At the current level of output, the marginal social benefit from a slice of pizza is less than the marginal social cost of producing a slice of pizza.

Resources will be used more efficiently if ________ slices of pizza are produced and ________ other goods are produced. A) fewer; fewer
  B) more; fewer
  C) more; more
  D) fewer; more

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

amcvicar

Answer to Question 1

D

Answer to Question 2

D

Pineappleeh

Reply 2 on: Jun 29, 2018
Wow, this really help

sultansheikh

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
Gracias!

Did you know?

On average, the stomach produces 2 L of hydrochloric acid per day.

Did you know?

Signs of depression include feeling sad most of the time for 2 weeks or longer; loss of interest in things normally enjoyed; lack of energy; sleep and appetite disturbances; weight changes; feelings of hopelessness, helplessness, or worthlessness; an inability to make decisions; and thoughts of death and suicide.

Did you know?

For about 100 years, scientists thought that peptic ulcers were caused by stress, spicy food, and alcohol. Later, researchers added stomach acid to the list of causes and began treating ulcers with antacids. Now it is known that peptic ulcers are predominantly caused by Helicobacter pylori, a spiral-shaped bacterium that normally exist in the stomach.

Did you know?

Allergies play a major part in the health of children. The most prevalent childhood allergies are milk, egg, soy, wheat, peanuts, tree nuts, and seafood.

Did you know?

Bacteria have been found alive in a lake buried one half mile under ice in Antarctica.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library