Author Question: The winners from a Japanese tariff on imported cars are I. Japanese car producers. II. Japanese car ... (Read 160 times)

genevieve1028

The winners from a Japanese tariff on imported cars are I. Japanese car producers. II. Japanese car consumers. III. the Japanese government.

A) only I and III
  B) only I
  C) only II
  D) I, II, and III

Question 2

Suppose Clem's Chemical Company wants to increase its total revenue. If there are few substitutes for Clem's Chemicals

A) Clem should increase the price of his chemicals.
  B) Clem should decrease the price of his chemicals.
  C) the demand for chemicals is elastic.
  D) Clem will not be able to change the price of his chemicals.

juiceman1987

Answer to Question 1

A

Answer to Question 2

A

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question

Did you know?

Elderly adults are at greatest risk of stroke and myocardial infarction and have the most to gain from prophylaxis. Patients ages 60 to 80 years with blood pressures above 160/90 mm Hg should benefit from antihypertensive treatment.

Did you know?

Vital signs (blood pressure, temperature, pulse rate, respiration rate) should be taken before any drug administration. Patients should be informed not to use tobacco or caffeine at least 30 minutes before their appointment.

Did you know?

Pink eye is a term that refers to conjunctivitis, which is inflammation of the thin, clear membrane (conjunctiva) over the white part of the eye (sclera). It may be triggered by a virus, bacteria, or foreign body in the eye. Antibiotic eye drops alleviate bacterial conjunctivitis, and antihistamine allergy pills or eye drops help control allergic conjunctivitis symptoms.

Did you know?

Thyroid conditions cause a higher risk of fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue syndrome.

Did you know?

In 1885, the Lloyd Manufacturing Company of Albany, New York, promoted and sold "Cocaine Toothache Drops" at 15 cents per bottle! In 1914, the Harrison Narcotic Act brought the sale and distribution of this drug under federal control.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library