This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: The opportunity cost of buying a good includes I. the price of the good. II. the value of time spent ... (Read 63 times)

Tirant22

The opportunity cost of buying a good includes I. the price of the good. II. the value of time spent searching for the good.

A) only I
  B) only II
  C) both I and II
  D) neither I nor II

Question 2

The following data describe France's economy in 2008.

Consumption 234 billion euros
   Government expenditure 93 billion euros
   Investment 88 billion euros
   Exports 128 billion euros
   Imports 137 billion euros

From the data, we can conclude that in France
  A) net exports totaled -11 billion euros.
  B) GDP equaled 424 billion euros.
  C) GDP equaled 680 billion euros.
  D) Net exports totaled 265 billion euros.

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

reversalruiz

Answer to Question 1

C

Answer to Question 2

A

Tirant22

Reply 2 on: Jun 29, 2018
Excellent

debra928

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
YES! Correct, THANKS for helping me on my review

Did you know?

There are major differences in the metabolism of morphine and the illegal drug heroin. Morphine mostly produces its CNS effects through m-receptors, and at k- and d-receptors. Heroin has a slight affinity for opiate receptors. Most of its actions are due to metabolism to active metabolites (6-acetylmorphine, morphine, and morphine-6-glucuronide).

Did you know?

If you could remove all of your skin, it would weigh up to 5 pounds.

Did you know?

The types of cancer that alpha interferons are used to treat include hairy cell leukemia, melanoma, follicular non-Hodgkin's lymphoma, and AIDS-related Kaposi's sarcoma.

Did you know?

Stevens-Johnson syndrome and Toxic Epidermal Necrolysis syndrome are life-threatening reactions that can result in death. Complications include permanent blindness, dry-eye syndrome, lung damage, photophobia, asthma, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, permanent loss of nail beds, scarring of mucous membranes, arthritis, and chronic fatigue syndrome. Many patients' pores scar shut, causing them to retain heat.

Did you know?

The strongest synthetic topical retinoid drug available, tazarotene, is used to treat sun-damaged skin, acne, and psoriasis.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library