This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: Which of the following is associated with classical growth theory? I. Growth in real GDP can ... (Read 70 times)

jhjkgdfhk

Which of the following is associated with classical growth theory?

I. Growth in real GDP can continue indefinitely.
  II. Technological growth increases as the population grows.
  III. Population explosions bring real GDP per person back to subsistence levels.
  A) I
  B) II
  C) III
  D) I and III

Question 2

What is the approximate relationship among the real interest rate, the inflation rate, and the nominal interest rate?

What will be an ideal response?

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

wergv

Answer to Question 1

C

Answer to Question 2

The real interest rate equals the nominal interest rate minus the inflation rate.

jhjkgdfhk

Reply 2 on: Jun 29, 2018
YES! Correct, THANKS for helping me on my review

kjohnson

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
Excellent

Did you know?

Certain topical medications such as clotrimazole and betamethasone are not approved for use in children younger than 12 years of age. They must be used very cautiously, as directed by a doctor, to treat any child. Children have a much greater response to topical steroid medications.

Did you know?

Serum cholesterol testing in adults is recommended every 1 to 5 years. People with diabetes and a family history of high cholesterol should be tested even more frequently.

Did you know?

As many as 20% of Americans have been infected by the fungus known as Histoplasmosis. While most people are asymptomatic or only have slight symptoms, infection can progress to a rapid and potentially fatal superinfection.

Did you know?

The people with the highest levels of LDL are Mexican American males and non-Hispanic black females.

Did you know?

The ratio of hydrogen atoms to oxygen in water (H2O) is 2:1.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library