Author Question: Which of the following is included in compensation of employees part of the income approach to ... (Read 54 times)

james

Which of the following is included in compensation of employees part of the income approach to measuring GDP? I. Wages and salaries. II. Pension fund contributions. III. Social Security contributions.

A) I only
  B) I and II
  C) I and III
  D) I, II and III

Question 2

In the figure above, the equilibrium exchange rate is expressed as 1 U.S. equals

A) 2.00 Canadian.
  B) 1.50 Canadian.
  C) 0.50 Canadian.
  D) none of the above

mistyjohnson

Answer to Question 1

D

Answer to Question 2

B

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question

Did you know?

Every 10 seconds, a person in the United States goes to the emergency room complaining of head pain. About 1.2 million visits are for acute migraine attacks.

Did you know?

In 2012, nearly 24 milliion Americans, aged 12 and older, had abused an illicit drug, according to the National Institute on Drug Abuse (NIDA).

Did you know?

To combat osteoporosis, changes in lifestyle and diet are recommended. At-risk patients should include 1,200 to 1,500 mg of calcium daily either via dietary means or with supplements.

Did you know?

About one in five American adults and teenagers have had a genital herpes infection—and most of them don't know it. People with genital herpes have at least twice the risk of becoming infected with HIV if exposed to it than those people who do not have genital herpes.

Did you know?

Eating food that has been cooked with poppy seeds may cause you to fail a drug screening test, because the seeds contain enough opiate alkaloids to register as a positive.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library