Author Question: If the dollar's value changes from 120 yen per dollar to 110 yen per dollar, the dollar has A) ... (Read 159 times)

Tazate

If the dollar's value changes from 120 yen per dollar to 110 yen per dollar, the dollar has

A) depreciated.
  B) appreciated.
  C) demanded.
  D) devalued.

Question 2

Money as a medium of exchange

I. facilitates the exchange of goods.
  II. reduces or eliminates the need for barter.
  A) I only
  B) II only
  C) both I and II
  D) neither I nor II

mcomstock09

Answer to Question 1

A

Answer to Question 2

C

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question

Did you know?

In the United States, congenital cytomegalovirus causes one child to become disabled almost every hour. CMV is the leading preventable viral cause of development disability in newborns. These disabilities include hearing or vision loss, and cerebral palsy.

Did you know?

The most destructive flu epidemic of all times in recorded history occurred in 1918, with approximately 20 million deaths worldwide.

Did you know?

Essential fatty acids have been shown to be effective against ulcers, asthma, dental cavities, and skin disorders such as acne.

Did you know?

According to animal studies, the typical American diet is damaging to the liver and may result in allergies, low energy, digestive problems, and a lack of ability to detoxify harmful substances.

Did you know?

Bacteria have flourished on the earth for over three billion years. They were the first life forms on the planet.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library