Author Question: Does a rise in the price level bring a movement along the aggregate supply curve or does it shift ... (Read 72 times)

tth

Does a rise in the price level bring a movement along the aggregate supply curve or does it shift the aggregate supply curve?

What will be an ideal response?

Question 2

Which of the following is classified as an intermediate good?

i. the purchase of a Big Mac by a college student
  ii. McDonald's purchase of pickles
  iii. a McDonald's restaurant owner's interest payment for the loan on her building
  A) ii only
  B) ii and iii
  C) i only
  D) i and iii
  E) i, ii and iii

izzat

Answer to Question 1

A rise in the price level results in an upward movement along the aggregate supply curve. It does not shift the aggregate supply curve.

Answer to Question 2

A

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question

Did you know?

Eat fiber! A diet high in fiber can help lower cholesterol levels by as much as 10%.

Did you know?

In 1844, Charles Goodyear obtained the first patent for a rubber condom.

Did you know?

The eye muscles are the most active muscles in the whole body. The external muscles that move the eyes are the strongest muscles in the human body for the job they have to do. They are 100 times more powerful than they need to be.

Did you know?

Although puberty usually occurs in the early teenage years, the world's youngest parents were two Chinese children who had their first baby when they were 8 and 9 years of age.

Did you know?

Throughout history, plants containing cardiac steroids have been used as heart drugs and as poisons (e.g., in arrows used in combat), emetics, and diuretics.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library