Author Question: Dad said he'd pay for my education whether I go to State or to Ivy College. So I chose Ivy College, ... (Read 111 times)

LaDunn

Dad said he'd pay for my education whether I go to State or to Ivy College. So I chose Ivy College, even though it'll cost him 15,000 more in tuition each year Pick the correct statement:

A) Her opportunity cost is 15,000 each year.
  B) Her opportunity cost is the satisfaction she would have experienced at State.
  C) Whether she realizes it or not, her opportunity cost is infinite, just like her dad's love is infinite.
  D) She has no opportunity cost, because her dad will pay for her education.

Question 2

A minimum wage policy is an example of a ________.

A) price ceiling
  B) price floor
  C) positive externality
  D) negative externality

joneynes

Answer to Question 1

B

Answer to Question 2

B

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question

Did you know?

In most climates, 8 to 10 glasses of water per day is recommended for adults. The best indicator for adequate fluid intake is frequent, clear urination.

Did you know?

Medication errors are three times higher among children and infants than with adults.

Did you know?

Astigmatism is the most common vision problem. It may accompany nearsightedness or farsightedness. It is usually caused by an irregularly shaped cornea, but sometimes it is the result of an irregularly shaped lens. Either type can be corrected by eyeglasses, contact lenses, or refractive surgery.

Did you know?

Limit intake of red meat and dairy products made with whole milk. Choose skim milk, low-fat or fat-free dairy products. Limit fried food. Use healthy oils when cooking.

Did you know?

In 1885, the Lloyd Manufacturing Company of Albany, New York, promoted and sold "Cocaine Toothache Drops" at 15 cents per bottle! In 1914, the Harrison Narcotic Act brought the sale and distribution of this drug under federal control.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library