This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: Which of the following statements regarding the production possibilities frontier is TRUE? A) ... (Read 17 times)

mckennatimberlake

Which of the following statements regarding the production possibilities frontier is TRUE?

A) Points outside the frontier are attainable.
  B) Points inside the frontier are attainable.
  C) Points on the frontier are less efficient than points inside the frontier.
  D) None of the above because all of the above statements are false.

Question 2

Which of the following characteristics is a precondition for economic growth? i. economic freedom ii. free markets iii. active government policy to discourage saving

A) i only
  B) ii only
  C) iii only
  D) Both i and ii
  E) Both ii and iii

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

Athena23

Answer to Question 1

B

Answer to Question 2

D

mckennatimberlake

Reply 2 on: Jun 29, 2018
Gracias!

Jsherida

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
:D TYSM

Did you know?

More than 150,000 Americans killed by cardiovascular disease are younger than the age of 65 years.

Did you know?

Of the estimated 2 million heroin users in the United States, 600,000–800,000 are considered hardcore addicts. Heroin addiction is considered to be one of the hardest addictions to recover from.

Did you know?

Carbamazepine can interfere with the results of home pregnancy tests. If you are taking carbamazepine, do not try to test for pregnancy at home.

Did you know?

About 3% of all pregnant women will give birth to twins, which is an increase in rate of nearly 60% since the early 1980s.

Did you know?

Eat fiber! A diet high in fiber can help lower cholesterol levels by as much as 10%.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library