This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: Capital is a factor of production. Which of the following is an example of capital? i. 1,000 in ... (Read 52 times)

awywial

Capital is a factor of production. Which of the following is an example of capital?

i. 1,000 in money
  ii. 100 shares of Microsoft stock
  iii. 10,000 in bonds issued by General Motors
  iv. a drill press in your local machine shop
  A) i and ii
  B) ii only
  C) iii only
  D) iv only
  E) ii and iii

Question 2

Refer to Figure 13.1. If the voting method used to select a location for the recreation center is the plurality-rule method, the number of voters who will vote against the winning city is

A) 135.
  B) 195.
  C) 255.
  D) 405.

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

honnalora

Answer to Question 1

D

Answer to Question 2

D

awywial

Reply 2 on: Jun 29, 2018
Great answer, keep it coming :)

vickybb89

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
Excellent

Did you know?

In most climates, 8 to 10 glasses of water per day is recommended for adults. The best indicator for adequate fluid intake is frequent, clear urination.

Did you know?

Acute bronchitis is an inflammation of the breathing tubes (bronchi), which causes increased mucus production and other changes. It is usually caused by bacteria or viruses, can be serious in people who have pulmonary or cardiac diseases, and can lead to pneumonia.

Did you know?

The familiar sounds of your heart are made by the heart's valves as they open and close.

Did you know?

Patients who have undergone chemotherapy for the treatment of cancer often complain of a lack of mental focus; memory loss; and a general diminution in abilities such as multitasking, attention span, and general mental agility.

Did you know?

The oldest recorded age was 122. Madame Jeanne Calment was born in France in 1875 and died in 1997. She was a vegetarian and loved olive oil, port wine, and chocolate.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library