This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: Over the past 70 years, which of the following has occurred? i. The service sector has grown so ... (Read 57 times)

kellyjaisingh

Over the past 70 years, which of the following has occurred?

i. The service sector has grown so that now about 80 percent of workers are now employed in the service industry.
  ii. The manufacturing sector has shrunk, so now about 20 percent of workers are now employed in the production of goods.
  iii. The percentage of workers employed in the service industry has increased steadily.
  A) i, ii and iii
  B) i and iii
  C) ii only
  D) i only
  E) ii and iii

Question 2

Refer to Scenario 12.2. If each player plays an ideal mixed strategy, then neither Jerome nor Eliza will donate a kidney about ________ of the time.

A) 6.25
  B) 12.5
  C) 37.5
  D) 56.25

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

lindahyatt42

Answer to Question 1

A

Answer to Question 2

D

kellyjaisingh

Reply 2 on: Jun 29, 2018
Great answer, keep it coming :)

chereeb

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
YES! Correct, THANKS for helping me on my review

Did you know?

Signs of depression include feeling sad most of the time for 2 weeks or longer; loss of interest in things normally enjoyed; lack of energy; sleep and appetite disturbances; weight changes; feelings of hopelessness, helplessness, or worthlessness; an inability to make decisions; and thoughts of death and suicide.

Did you know?

The oldest recorded age was 122. Madame Jeanne Calment was born in France in 1875 and died in 1997. She was a vegetarian and loved olive oil, port wine, and chocolate.

Did you know?

The human body produces and destroys 15 million blood cells every second.

Did you know?

Historic treatments for rheumatoid arthritis have included gold salts, acupuncture, a diet consisting of apples or rhubarb, nutmeg, nettles, bee venom, bracelets made of copper, prayer, rest, tooth extractions, fasting, honey, vitamins, insulin, snow collected on Christmas, magnets, and electric convulsion therapy.

Did you know?

The average person is easily confused by the terms pharmaceutics and pharmacology, thinking they are one and the same. Whereas pharmaceutics is the science of preparing and dispensing drugs (otherwise known as the science of pharmacy), pharmacology is the study of medications.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library