This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: The gains from trade include: i. lower prices from competition ii. greater output from ... (Read 31 times)

ts19998

The gains from trade include:

i. lower prices from competition
  ii. greater output from specialization
  iii. greater variety of goods and services available
  A) ii only
  B) i and iii only
  C) i and ii only
  D) i, ii, and iii
  E) ii and iii only

Question 2

Using this consumption function, the marginal propensity to consume is

A) 1.33. B) 0.75. C) 1.5 trillion. D) 2 trillion. E) 0.

The figure above shows three different consumption functions for a nation.

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

dajones82

Answer to Question 1

D

Answer to Question 2

B

ts19998

Reply 2 on: Jun 29, 2018
Wow, this really help

laurnthompson

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
YES! Correct, THANKS for helping me on my review

Did you know?

The lipid bilayer is made of phospholipids. They are arranged in a double layer because one of their ends is attracted to water while the other is repelled by water.

Did you know?

Certain chemicals, after ingestion, can be converted by the body into cyanide. Most of these chemicals have been removed from the market, but some old nail polish remover, solvents, and plastics manufacturing solutions can contain these substances.

Did you know?

For high blood pressure (hypertension), a new class of drug, called a vasopeptidase blocker (inhibitor), has been developed. It decreases blood pressure by simultaneously dilating the peripheral arteries and increasing the body's loss of salt.

Did you know?

A recent study has found that following a diet rich in berries may slow down the aging process of the brain. This diet apparently helps to keep dopamine levels much higher than are seen in normal individuals who do not eat berries as a regular part of their diet as they enter their later years.

Did you know?

Before a vaccine is licensed in the USA, the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) reviews it for safety and effectiveness. The CDC then reviews all studies again, as well as the American Academy of Pediatrics and the American Academy of Family Physicians. Every lot of vaccine is tested before administration to the public, and the FDA regularly inspects vaccine manufacturers' facilities.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library