Author Question: Which of the following are balance of payments accounts? i. capital and financial account ii. ... (Read 56 times)

Kthamas

Which of the following are balance of payments accounts?

i. capital and financial account
  ii. tariff account
  iii. current account
  A) i only B) ii only C) iii only D) i and iii E) ii and iii

Question 2

An increase in the quantity of money ________ aggregate demand and ________.

A) increases; shifts the aggregate demand curve rightward
  B) increases; shifts the aggregate demand curve leftward
  C) decreases; shifts the aggregate demand curve leftward
  D) increases; rotates the aggregate demand curve so it is steeper
  E) decreases; shifts the aggregate demand curve rightward

momo1250

Answer to Question 1

D

Answer to Question 2

A

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question

Did you know?

Liver spots have nothing whatsoever to do with the liver. They are a type of freckles commonly seen in older adults who have been out in the sun without sufficient sunscreen.

Did you know?

To combat osteoporosis, changes in lifestyle and diet are recommended. At-risk patients should include 1,200 to 1,500 mg of calcium daily either via dietary means or with supplements.

Did you know?

Every 10 seconds, a person in the United States goes to the emergency room complaining of head pain. About 1.2 million visits are for acute migraine attacks.

Did you know?

Ether was used widely for surgeries but became less popular because of its flammability and its tendency to cause vomiting. In England, it was quickly replaced by chloroform, but this agent caused many deaths and lost popularity.

Did you know?

Certain topical medications such as clotrimazole and betamethasone are not approved for use in children younger than 12 years of age. They must be used very cautiously, as directed by a doctor, to treat any child. Children have a much greater response to topical steroid medications.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library