This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: Consider a production possibility frontier with books and tables. A combination of 1000 books and ... (Read 42 times)

Kikoku

Consider a production possibility frontier with books and tables. A combination of 1000 books and 500 tables is on the frontier. Which of the following are true?

i. Production of 700 books and 400 tables is attainable but inefficient.
  ii. Production of 1000 books and 600 tables is unattainable.
  iii. Production of 500 books and 1000 tables is inside the frontier.
  A) i, ii and iii B) i only C) i and iii D) ii and iii E) i and ii

Question 2

In the business cycle, what immediately precedes the time when real GDP is falling?

A) depression B) peak C) recession D) expansion E) trough

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

stallen

Answer to Question 1

E

Answer to Question 2

B

Kikoku

Reply 2 on: Jun 29, 2018
:D TYSM

steff9894

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
Thanks for the timely response, appreciate it

Did you know?

Cocaine was isolated in 1860 and first used as a local anesthetic in 1884. Its first clinical use was by Sigmund Freud to wean a patient from morphine addiction. The fictional character Sherlock Holmes was supposed to be addicted to cocaine by injection.

Did you know?

Oliver Wendell Holmes is credited with introducing the words "anesthesia" and "anesthetic" into the English language in 1846.

Did you know?

Most fungi that pathogenically affect humans live in soil. If a person is not healthy, has an open wound, or is immunocompromised, a fungal infection can be very aggressive.

Did you know?

On average, someone in the United States has a stroke about every 40 seconds. This is about 795,000 people per year.

Did you know?

Fatal fungal infections may be able to resist newer antifungal drugs. Globally, fungal infections are often fatal due to the lack of access to multiple antifungals, which may be required to be utilized in combination. Single antifungals may not be enough to stop a fungal infection from causing the death of a patient.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library