Author Question: Which of the following creates job rationing? A) The real wage rate is below the equilibrium ... (Read 38 times)

Beheh

Which of the following creates job rationing?

A) The real wage rate is below the equilibrium level.
  B) The real wage rate is equal to the equilibrium level.
  C) An increase in unemployment benefits.
  D) The real wage rate is above the equilibrium level.
  E) Job search decreases.

Question 2

U.S. labor productivity slowed during the 1970s because of

i. increasing government taxes and regulations on production.
  ii. the necessity to cope with energy price increases.
  iii. inflation, which shortened the horizon over which businesses made their borrowing plans.
  A) i only B) ii only C) iii only D) Both i and ii E) i, ii, and iii

Jossy

Answer to Question 1

D

Answer to Question 2

E

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question

Jossy

Did you know?

Each year in the United States, there are approximately six million pregnancies. This means that at any one time, about 4% of women in the United States are pregnant.

Did you know?

Multiple experimental evidences have confirmed that at the molecular level, cancer is caused by lesions in cellular DNA.

Did you know?

If you use artificial sweeteners, such as cyclamates, your eyes may be more sensitive to light. Other factors that will make your eyes more sensitive to light include use of antibiotics, oral contraceptives, hypertension medications, diuretics, and antidiabetic medications.

Did you know?

Many people have small pouches in their colons that bulge outward through weak spots. Each pouch is called a diverticulum. About 10% of Americans older than age 40 years have diverticulosis, which, when the pouches become infected or inflamed, is called diverticulitis. The main cause of diverticular disease is a low-fiber diet.

Did you know?

A good example of polar molecules can be understood when trying to make a cake. If water and oil are required, they will not mix together. If you put them into a measuring cup, the oil will rise to the top while the water remains on the bottom.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library