This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: Which of the following increases frictional and/or structural unemployment? i. more young workers ... (Read 33 times)

torybrooks

Which of the following increases frictional and/or structural unemployment?

i. more young workers entering the labor force
  ii. more generous unemployment benefits
  iii. a structural slump with some industries dying
  A) iii only B) i and ii C) ii only D) i, ii. and iii E) i only

Question 2

It is conventional to divide the nation's total production into four categories. Name and explain the four categories. In the United States, which category accounts for the largest share and the smallest share of the nation's total production?

What will be an ideal response?

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

kiamars2010

Answer to Question 1

D

Answer to Question 2

The four categories of production are consumption goods and services, capital goods, government goods and services, and export goods and services. The division is based upon who purchases the goods and services. For instance, consumption goods and services are purchased by individuals for their own enjoyment whereas export goods and services are purchased by foreigners. In the United States, the largest of these four components is consumption goods and services. In 2011, consumption goods and services accounted for 61 percent of the total production. The smallest components were capital goods and export goods and services, which each accounted for 11 percent of the total production.

torybrooks

Reply 2 on: Jun 30, 2018
Gracias!

kusterl

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
Wow, this really help

Did you know?

More than nineteen million Americans carry the factor V gene that causes blood clots, pulmonary embolism, and heart disease.

Did you know?

No drugs are available to relieve parathyroid disease. Parathyroid disease is caused by a parathyroid tumor, and it needs to be removed by surgery.

Did you know?

In most cases, kidneys can recover from almost complete loss of function, such as in acute kidney (renal) failure.

Did you know?

The heart is located in the center of the chest, with part of it tipped slightly so that it taps against the left side of the chest.

Did you know?

Elderly adults are living longer, and causes of death are shifting. At the same time, autopsy rates are at or near their lowest in history.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library