This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: One reason supply curves have an upward slope is because A) increased supply will require ... (Read 17 times)

hbsimmons88

One reason supply curves have an upward slope is because

A) increased supply will require increased technology.
  B) to have more of the good supplied requires more firms to open.
  C) people will pay a higher price when less is supplied.
  D) a higher price brings a greater profit, so firms want to sell more of that good.
  E) None of the above answers is correct because supply curves have a downward slope.

Question 2

Aggregate expenditure is equal to

A) C - I - G - NX.
  B) Y + C + I + G + NX.
  C) C + I + G - NX.
  D) C + I + G.
  E) C + I + G + NX.

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

trog

Answer to Question 1

D

Answer to Question 2

E

Did you know?

People often find it difficult to accept the idea that bacteria can be beneficial and improve health. Lactic acid bacteria are good, and when eaten, these bacteria improve health and increase longevity. These bacteria included in foods such as yogurt.

Did you know?

Critical care patients are twice as likely to receive the wrong medication. Of these errors, 20% are life-threatening, and 42% require additional life-sustaining treatments.

Did you know?

Adolescents often feel clumsy during puberty because during this time of development, their hands and feet grow faster than their arms and legs do. The body is therefore out of proportion. One out of five adolescents actually experiences growing pains during this period.

Did you know?

The senior population grows every year. Seniors older than 65 years of age now comprise more than 13% of the total population. However, women outlive men. In the 85-and-over age group, there are only 45 men to every 100 women.

Did you know?

Fatal fungal infections may be able to resist newer antifungal drugs. Globally, fungal infections are often fatal due to the lack of access to multiple antifungals, which may be required to be utilized in combination. Single antifungals may not be enough to stop a fungal infection from causing the death of a patient.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library